We at the La Residencia Almar value the privacy of our web site visitors. We hope that the following statement will help you understand how La Residencia Almar collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide us on our web site:
We may also collect non-identifiable information about the pages that you view while visiting the web site, and similar non-identifiable information. This non-identifiable information will be used to help analyze and monitor the activities of our web site visitors so that we can improve our web site. We will not try to connect this non-identifiable information with any identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide.
2. On some of our web pages, you will be asked for personal information in order to sign up to receive e-mail messages, or for promotions that we may offer from time to time. We will use this information to provide the requested services and to communicate with you about those services.
For example, if you decide to sign up for our e-mail subscriber list, you may get an e-mail confirming that you have been added to our list, and we will use your contact information occasionally to send you an e-mail that, among other things, may inform you of special rates that we may be offering. If you do not want to receive these messages from La Residencia Almar, please do not provide us with any information.
3. As a general rule, La Residencia Almar will not sell, rent or loan your information to others for advertising or similar purposes. La Residencia Almar will only disclose the information as needed to provide requested services.
For example, if you purchase goods through this web site, we will have to provide your credit card information to our credit card processor and authenticator for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise.
La Residencia Almar may also disclose personal information in response to law enforcement activity, to enforce its contracts or property rights, or when otherwise required by law. Information we collect may also be transferred in connection with the sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates. If we hire any third-parties to perform services relating to the way the web site functions, we will require them to protect your personal information in the same way that we do.
4. La Residencia Almar intends to use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its web site and the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide. While we consider online security a priority, we cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
5. We intend this site for use only by adults who are 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older, please do not submit any information to La Residencia Almar.
6. From time to time, we may include on our web site links to other web sites that are not affiliated with La Residencia Almar. La Residencia Almar is not responsible for the operation or collection of any information from any web site operated by unaffiliated third parties. For relevant information about the privacy practices of these other web sites, please refer to their privacy policies.